Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update

Hello!

I just thought I'd give a general update on what I'm doing and how things are going! Well, here are my fundraising endeavors at the moment:


Current Efforts

Dog training and walking twice weekly

Going on my regular bottle route to collect returnable bottles

Preparing to host an Ecuadorian Dinner on April 9th

Shoveling snow (no! Not more snow!)

Other yard work

Organizing the next fundraising event, to be announced soon!


On the Horizon

I'm very excited about a few prospective jobs coming up within the next month or so:

Working at a plant nursery in the spring and summer

Making two separate promotional videos for two different friends

Designing a blog and Etsy page for another friend who is a fabulous fiber artist

Playing for a farmers' market

Doing yard work for friends

I'm also excited about the upcoming event that is in the works

And when it warms up I can start busking


As you can see there's a lot to do!

Hila

1 comment: