Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Progress

Hi all!

Today I've been busily painting for my new card! I'm very excited about its progress and it's been lovely to do some art. Aside from from that, I'm pleased with the progress in fundraising I've been able to make so far this week.

On Saturday I took my cards, (see them here) including my latest, the Ecuadorian Toucan, out for the first time to a local potluck hosted by the Belfast Bay Watershed Coalition. I was immediately happy how well the toucans were received, then astonished when I returned to my display basket to see they were completely sold out! Hurray!

The Toucan Card

2 comments:

  1. I absolutley love this picture! It is beautiful. Where did you learn to paint like that? I wish I could paint, but i can't. I am pretty good at oil pastels and sketching though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hila you have creativity oozing out of your pores!! Your art is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete